+1 888 906 3938

N Chromosome Royal Jelly

Ulcer treatment with N Chromosome Royal Jelly Nearly 100% success in less than a week.

Increasing libido with N Chromosome Royal Jelly Over 99% Improvement.



N chromosome royal jelly is a remarkable product and has many applications across a wide range of human and animal industries.

N chromosome is the name given to royal jelly produced by nurse bees for queen cells that have drone larvae grafted into them. Bees can sense that the larvae is drone rather than worker and therefore some feed royal jelly and some feed worker jelly. This combination has a special effect on the treatment of stomach ulcers and many other metabolic diseases.

N chromosome royal jelly production is totally on pollen consumption by bees. Caspian Solution enables bees to consume extraordinary levels of pollen therefore producing extraordinary levels of n chromosome royal jelly.

  • N chromosome royal jelly can be used in face creams, shampoos, body washes, hair gels and many other cosmetics
  • Hair needs to absorb lots of proteins. n chromosome royal jelly can help repair hair and replenish nutrients
  • People who lose hair and use n chromosome royal jelly have their hair loss 90% reduced after 2 applications
  • Increases libido. Over 99% of patients consuming n chromosome royal jelly reported an increase in sexual function, leading to harmony in their relationship
  • Has proved effective treatment for iron and calcium deficiency
  • Has great potential in a wide variety of applications not yet explored
  • Maggot therapy



  • 811 ulcer patients have been encountered who have had their ulcer anywhere from one year to 30 years
  • A majority of them had endoscopy tests and reported pain and difficulty consuming fruits and vegetables
  • Over 90% of ulcer patients have been cured in 2-7 days. The other 10% have been cured in 10 to 28 days
  • People with ulcers get into a habit of eating more food after being treated. This is because their bodies were malnourished previously from not being able to eat a variety of foods
  • After one week of consuming n chromosome royal jelly, the body becomes balanced again
  • For the 70% of patients still in contact with, none of them have reported ulcer reappearance in the last 12 years
  • Some beneficial side effects of n chromosome royal jelly that patients have reported are that of an increased libido and energy levels
  • When people are sick or have a high level of infection in their body, they cannot eat a lot but they still need nutrients. Tests show that the body plasma increases quickly in such a short time with royal jelly